Friday 19 March 2010

First Art blog



Just thought i would set up a blog to let people have the chance to easily see what i am doing! I will be posting photographs of my artwork past and present and generally keeping you updated on my life.
Here is an oil painting that i did last summer from a little hamlet called 'le petit Montbrod' in France. I find that painting the landscape has really helped me to appreciate the full beauty and complexity of it. It is always changing, and trying to capture that in a painting is always a struggle but i think that is what makes you come back to it.
Any way, I hope that this blogging thing is useful for me and anyone else interested in what i am doing.

Cuthbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Young artist currently studying at the Byam Shaw School of Art...Watch this space cuthbertnoble@btconnect.com for any enquiries.

Followers