Friday 4 November 2011

Wimbledon College of Art

Now then.
The new academic year has brought with it a new academic establishment in the shape of Wimbledon College of art! There is a fantastic atmosphere here and a very positive working environment that is helping me to push myself in new directions.

After a long summer of laikin' about I am finally getting back into the flow of making, thinking about and enjoying art.

As soon as I can afford a camera I will be uploading pictures of the new work I am making and the work I am surrounded by at art school.

That's enough writing for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Young artist currently studying at the Byam Shaw School of Art...Watch this space cuthbertnoble@btconnect.com for any enquiries.

Followers