Friday 18 June 2010

My weekly dose

I think I have drawn and painted John more than any of the other models and drawing him so frequently seems to have paid off and I finally feel as though I have captured his likeness.  I am also realising that 90 minutes is just not enough time to do a proper job. I usually have enough time to get some good detail on the face however as you go further down the page it all gets a bit more scruffy. I also still struggle in describing chest hair.
My weekly dose of life drawing is  the best way of winding down I know of, it also gives me a great opportunity to not do revision. Not that I really need another excuse, what with TFLN to keep me busy for days at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Young artist currently studying at the Byam Shaw School of Art...Watch this space cuthbertnoble@btconnect.com for any enquiries.

Followers